Some of the Services and Conveniences Our Enriching Lifestyle Include
- All-inclusive pricing
- Restaurant-style, cooked-to-order dining with three meals daily
- Support with the activities of daily living, including transfer or mobility assistance
- Primary care physician services
- Medication management by an RN
- Dentistry, podiatry, audiology and psychology services
- Wellness assessments
- Dedicated memory care support provided by certified care partners
- A full range of recreational, cultural, wellness and educational programs
- Social events, programs and volunteering opportunities
- Oversight by a medical director, nurse practitioner and registered dietician
- On-site therapy services
- Scheduled transportation to appointments, outings, shopping and more
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linen service
- Complete peace of mind
How do I know when someone needs Assisted Living?
Depending on the circumstances of your situation, or that of your loved one, needs can be matched to the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed, such as taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and/or housekeeping, or if safety is a concern, an assisted living residence can be the answer. Trained professionals provide this assistance while helping preserve an individual’s independence. If concerns are identified by a resident, loved one, friends, neighbors or team members, our interdisciplinary team will coordinate a meeting with the resident and family to explore options. We do this together.
What if my loved one needs more than is provided in Assisted Living?
This is the idea behind the continuum of care. In addition to Assisted Living, McLean offers memory care for those suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of age-related dementia. Then there is Skilled Nursing care. In addition to regular wellness evaluations, Skilled Nursing care at McLean offers licensed, comprehensive, round-the-clock care for those recovering from illness or injury or needing more long-term supervision and care.
Send us your questions, comments or requests by using the form below. You can even request to schedule a virtual appointment for our brand new Expansion, our Independent Living, or our Assisted Living. Please fill out our request form, and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
Explore boundless ways to live exceptionally well. >>