Long-Term Care Services We Provide
- A fully certified physician specializing in physical and medical rehabilitation
- Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing assistants with special training as geriatricians
- Post-surgical care
- Orthopedic and neurologic rehabilitation
- On-site physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Care coordination and community transition support
- Medication administration
- IV therapies
- Post-surgical care
- Wound care management
- Wellness programs to stimulate mind, body and spirit
- Palliative and hospice care
- Coordinate scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Dietary and nutrition specialists
McLean is Medicare-certified and accepts direct admissions into our health care services.
When is Long-term Skilled Nursing necessary?
Long-term care is needed when 24-hour skilled nursing attention is required to enable you or your loved one to live life happily, safely, inspired and fulfilled.
What should I look for in a Long-term Skilled Nursing community?
First, determine your needs. Most Health Services and Long-term Skilled Nursing communities offer both long-term health care and short-term rehab/therapy services. If the need is for long-term care, you’ll want to be sure the surroundings are comfortable. The team members, food and recreation opportunities should all be high-quality. If the need is for rehab, ask about the success rates in dealing with this particular diagnosis. Tour the building and the rehab area, using all your senses to make an assessment: Does it smell clean? Are the rooms and work areas cluttered? How appetizing is the food? In what ways do the team members interact with residents? Do the other residents seem content? What kind of activities are on the monthly calendar? Can you review a sample menu? These details will help you make a decision.
Send us your questions, comments or requests by using the form below. You can even request to schedule a virtual appointment for our brand new Expansion, our Independent Living, or our Assisted Living. Please fill out our request form, and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
Meet our dedicated leadership team. >>