Send us your questions, comments or requests by using the form below. You can even request to schedule a virtual appointment for our brand-new Expansion, our Independent Living or our Assisted Living. Please fill out our request form, and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
SENIOR REHAB SOLUTIONS IN SIMSBURY, CT
Get Back to the Life You Love
Your time with us may only be for a short period, but the award-winning care you receive will last a lifetime.
Recovering from surgery, an injury, or an event like a stroke or heart attack can affect every fiber of your well-being. We know the importance of meeting your unique needs and goals to smoothly transition from hospital to home.
Available to McLean residents, as well as the greater community, our post-acute, inpatient senior rehab keeps you at the center of the decision-making process. From the first introduction, our integrated in-house team of licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists and highly trained care team work with you, your family and physician. They answer your questions, set goals, lower anxiety, and align a plan of care to address your specific medical conditions.
What’s more, McLean’s outstanding rehab team loves what they do. Their compassion and longevity help ensure the continuity of optimal care. And our unique, intimate neighborhood is specifically designed to support your health care needs while providing space and opportunity for social interaction. By removing the barriers of a traditional care setting, you and our caregivers can engage and focus on healing.
Explore McLean in 3D
A Short List of Services and Amenities We Offer
- Private and semiprivate rooms with views of the nature-filled campus
- Rehabilitation gym in close proximity to rooms
- A team of physicians and advanced nurse practitioners directly involved in your care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Social workers, dieticians and geriatricians
- Life Enrichment Specialist
- Sun-filled common areas to interact with family and friends
- Chef-inspired, cooked to order meals daily
- In-room Wi-Fi
- Salon and barber shop
- Gift shop
- Community area with fireplace
- Beautiful new courtyard
- Family and friends can visit any time
There are a lot of great reasons why McLean Outpatient Therapy is so highly recommended by residents of Simsbury, Hartford County and the Farmington Valley. It’s the camaraderie shared between our patients, peers and exceptional care team. The personalized, one-on-one attention. Most of all, it’s the consistent and attentive care that helps each person maximize their independence and return home after their appointment better than when they left.
Therapy is performed in the comfortable, intimate setting of our Wellness Center that’s specialized for adults. Along with our professional team who knows what it takes for you to reach your goals, you’ll find a dedicated crew of volunteers, many of whom are former patients. This friendly group takes care of all the little things that make the day go smoothly. That way, your therapists can dedicate their time to working with you.
Under the advisement of doctor’s orders, you may be able to rehab in the privacy of your home through McLean Home Care.
Outpatient Rehab at McLean offers specialty programs scientifically proven to help patients heal, relax, sleep and feel better, as well as ease side effects from medical treatments. Programs include:
- Orthopedic Therapies
- Joint Rehabilitation
- Driver Assessment in partnership with AAA
- Vertigo & Balance Training
- Arthritis & Osteoporosis treatment
- Neurological therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Cardio Pulmonary therapy
What Sets Us Apart?
- McLean Health Center has a 5-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for excellence in care
- We have exceptionally strong outcomes in our Outpatient Rehab with over 90% of patients returning to their prior level of function
- 97% patient satisfaction on Inpatient Rehab discharge surveys
- 2020-2021 U.S. News & World Report Best Nursing Home Short-Stay Rehabilitation
- McLean’s Inpatient Rehab Program has earned the highest rating for nursing care, medical care, quality of rehabilitation, progress toward goals, respectfulness of team members and many other categories
We’re Medicare-certified and accept direct admissions into our Health Care Services.
How often will I receive therapy?
Inpatient Therapy is available up to 7 days a week per your doctor’s orders. Outpatient Therapy and Home Care therapy are based on individualized treatment plans based on physicians’ orders and individual needs.
How will I get from the hospital to McLean?
Transportation to McLean for Inpatient therapy is typically coordinated by the hospital upon your discharge. Our admissions department is happy to work with you to arrange for transportation if needed, or to provide additional resources.
Send us your questions, comments or requests by using the form below. You can even request to schedule a virtual appointment for our brand new Expansion, our Independent Living, or our Assisted Living. Please fill out our request form, and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.