A Major New Expansion Is Underway at The Village at McLean
An active lifestyle in a vibrant community is now well within your reach as we welcome a new era of inspired Independent Living. We’re expanding our Village at McLean with The Goodrich, which includes 55 independent living apartments and brand-new amenities, on our nature-filled Simsbury, CT, campus in Hartford County. This dynamic addition will offer the latest in updated senior housing design trends and gorgeous views of Hop Meadow Country Club.
Start planning your future now. By joining the Priority Advantage program, you can reserve one of these 1-and 2-bedroom residences that feature:
- Bright, open floor plan designs
- Secure underground parking
- State-of-the-art fitness and wellness center
- Beautiful, 125-acre wooded campus
- Access to higher levels of on-site care if ever needed
Anticipation is building!
Learn all about the Expansion of the Village at McLean. Experience life at McLean from the comfort of your home! Virtual Information Sessions are being held every Monday at 2:00 p.m. Call 860-658-3786 to sign up.
Sign up for a Virtual Appointment to See Everything that Our New Expansion Has to Offer
Join Our Priority Advantage Program Today!
If you become a Priority Advantage member now, you’ll have exclusive access to many valuable, limited-time benefits*.
FINANCIAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- 3% discount on available entrance fee options
- 8-hour consultation and/or hands-on help with our move-in coordinator
- $2,500 toward upgrades
- $250 dining credit to Hop Meadow Country Club or McLean dining venues after move-in
DURING CONSTRUCTION, YOU’LL ENJOY:
- First look at architectural plans and costs
- Early selection of the most desirable floor plans
- Invitations to exclusive Priority Advantage Program events so you can get to know your future friends and neighbors
- McLean ID badge, giving you priority access to on-campus wellness and health care services
*Benefits are for a limited time only and may be subject to change