Memory Care Assisted Living at McLean offers memory support in a personal setting. Care is designed to allow residents to live each day in a stimulating environment designed for their own unique cognitive needs. Our program features:
- Family-focused memory care
- Life enriching programming
- Restaurant-style dining with three meals daily
Recognizing that those with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia deserve an enriching, fulfilling life, McLean created a special memory care program with our Health Center. Our memory care program provides the environment and lifestyle those with memory loss deserve…and provides their families with the security and peace of mind they need.
Our Community . . . Encouraging Openness & Choice.
Unlike most traditional memory care communities, we believe in a less inhibiting approach to care... Our design and approach, coupled with cutting-edge monitoring technology, empowers residents to lead an engaging and fulfilling lifestyle in a secure, barrier-free environment:
- A small, intimate neighborhood where residents bond, share and enjoy a family feeling
- Specially educated Care Partners who genuinely care for the residents they serve as they provide care, engagement and stimulation
- A Program Director with extensive experience in Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- A Wellness Nurse oversees daily care and supervises the specific plan of care for each resident
Our Lifestyle . . . Familiar, Comfortable, Active.
- The routine comforts and familiar joys that reassure and help make each day a good day
- Residents’ individual preferences are as important as hands-on care
- Meaningful, personalized programs that recognize residents’ passions
- Participation in daily routines of neighborhood life
- Comfortable Country Kitchen and family-style dining encourages engagement and healthy eating
- Active family participation